Oh who needs a stinking slipper clutch ? Parts number to delete it are AX30197 drive gear shaft 5x43.5mm and AX80009 spur adapter. The Stage3Racing hardened chromoly outdrives are a very nice fit .
I also started on the shocks . I used Team Associated 15wt fluid . I will most likely change that when the weather warms up . I'm also playing around with Axial spring from the kit . They seem to fit the Proline shocks very nice .
I plan on using the Axial truss (AX800043)on the rear . For upper links in the rear I using revo rods part # TRA1953 with Jato rodends . I removed the red and painted them a gun metal color to match the other links .
I also replaced the the Axail rodend with Traxxas #1842 .
I replaced the Axail drive shafts with Pede shafts . I had to use 4 males and 4 female to get the lenght I needed .
For the paint I did the same thing I did on my Blazer . I used Tamiya Copper (PS-14) , Black (PS-5) & Silver (PS-12) for the rust coat on the inside .
Then I backed that with Black (PS-5) .
Next on the outside I used Silver (PS-12) to look like steel panels .
Next I used Tamiya Green (PS-9) as my outer color .
I will get better pics out side this weekend .